Dalam hidup ini tak semua yang kita ingini akan kita dapat malah kadangkala kita terpaksa berkorban hati dan perasaan apa lagi bila melibatkan perasaan orang lain...

Friday, September 11, 2009

New Episode..Try To Move On..

Today

I will delete from my diary two days:

yesterday and tomorrow

Yesterday was to learnand tomorrow will be the consequenceof what I can do today


Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.


Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely,

as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.


Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by,

my only alternative is to succeed.


Today I will invest my most valuable resource:

my time,in the most transcendental work: my life;


I will spend each minutepassionately to makeof today a different and unique day in my life


Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will succeed.



Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world a smile

with the positive attitudeof expecting always the best.


Today I will make of every ordinary taska sublime expression,


Today I will have my feet on the ground understanding reality and the stars' gaze to invent my future.Add Image



Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others.


Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others.


Have a good day and a better one tomorrow!